At Pålab, we believe it is important to deliver quality and ensure that our customers feel reassured by our working methods, our services and our products. We also give equal priority to our efforts to minimise environmental impact.
Our day-to-day work at Pålab is guided by three policies.
The following four keywords have made us the successful company we are today.
- Reassuring. As our customer, you should feel safe and reassured when you enlist us, whether your assignment is big or small.
- Easy. We make things easy by delivering quick decisions, minimising administration and ensuring rapid, high-quality installation.
- Efficient. Our goal is to supply the right machinery, the right materials and the right technology. Our extensive knowledge of foundations means that we can deliver the best foundation solution.
- Progressive. We often suggest new ideas for better solutions, and as a result we lead the development of many new applications in foundation technology.
Our goal is to meet our customers’ expectations for the quality of our products and services, and at an early stage set up an effective quality monitoring system for each assignment. Our staff are given responsibility to ensure short decision paths and place the emphasis on delivering the right quality.
Environmental efforts at Pålab focus on reducing our most significant environmental impacts and complying with laws, industrial agreements and our customers’ own environmental requirements.
We will reduce our environmental impact by:
- using energy and resources efficiently through good housekeeping, re-use and recycling.
- documenting the environmental status of our machinery and drawing up an environmental plan and action plans to tackle those factors that have environmental impact on people and the surroundings.
- choosing materials, technology and methods for production that offer the best environmental choice based on the precautionary principle, while taking into account performance and economics.
- compiling an environmental plan before the start of each project.
- reducing the use and spread of substances that are unsustainable.
- minimising and recycling our own waste and continually informing, training and encouraging personnel to take part in environmental improvement efforts themselves.